Welcome Offers


Online betting bonus. Bonus overviews of best online sportsbooks bonus.


Online casino bonus. Bonus of best online casino.


Online Poker bonus. Bonus of online poker rooms.


New Customers. T&Cs apply. 18+ begambleaware.org


Last Minute Bets

26-10 Premier League - see here

26-10 Bundesliga  - see here

26-10 Primera Division - see here

26-10 Ligue 1 - see here

Etairies stoiximatos


Sign up for our news,special bonuses and of other great promotions.

Single Bets

There are two most common ways to bet: "single" and "combo" bets. We will analyse today the first section, which is very unique and interesting. The overwhelming percentage of players is coming out of losers and that's because they do not follow any particular strategy, a proven system that can deliver the desired results at the end of a betting season.

When you gamble, the chances of winning are 33.33%. The remaining 66.66% is the likelihood of the other two points and goes to the Bookmaker. This makes us think that our interest is to select singles to have increased chances of profit. This is a positive thing, while another is that we do not need to spend much time in studying all the matches to find combinations of many matches and.

However, in order to bet on only a match, you should first figure out whether you really ending up a winner. Choosing a high odd is more appropriate for a single bet because it will give us a decent surplus. Otherwise you should get a larger amount of money to get the value. The fact that we will pick only one event does not automatically mean that the... fund is guaranteed, because in football anything is possible. And because rightly many of us who prefer "single bet" will put a relatively larger amount than in a "combo", it produces a negative stress and the thought that it will go down the drain in our initial capital.

This is a particular element of this sport and everybody knows it. Anyway, our conclusion and our hopes are not differentiated are not changed, that whoever follows the selection of a single bet is more luckily to come a winner than any other system. This has to do with the law of probability and we have to respect it.

Submit to DeliciousSubmit to DiggSubmit to Google BookmarksSubmit to StumbleuponSubmit to TechnoratiSubmit to LinkedIn Facebook Twitter